Unauthorized copying, reproduction, broadcast, use or sale of any and/or all portions of this website is strictly prohibited. Images are for promotional use by Native Sons only. Images may not be copied, modified or reused without prior permission.
This web site is owned and operated by Native Sons, and the materials contained on this web site are protected under various laws, including copyright and trademark laws. You can use these materials for personal, non-commercial, and demonstration use only. Any modification or use of these materials (in whole or in part) for any other purpose is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use may subject you to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable laws. All content contained herein, and throughout this website, including, but not limited to, keywords, description, title, and other meta tags and content or text, is Copyright by Native Sons. All rights reserved. Unauthorized copying or usage (except by search engines and directories) may result in criminal prosecution. Regular Internet and World Wide Web scans and searches are conducted to protect the copyrights and trademarks of Native Sons.
Materials available on this web site are provided "as is," without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Subject to any applicable law, under no circumstances shall Native Sons be liable to you for any special or consequential damages that may result from the use of or the inability to use the materials on this site, even if Native Sons was advised of the possibility of such damages.
Any information you submit to Native Sons, including, but not limited to biographical information, audio files, photos, or images for use on this web site or any other medium or promotional material may be used, edited, altered, changed, added, or removed by Native Sons and/or Native Sons’s representatives at any time, for any reason, without notice.
Native Sons and the Native Sons logo/design are trademarks of Native Sons.
Native Sons adheres to the highest standards in assuring its customers' privacy. All information, including buyer’s accounts, transactions, and all correspondence, are handled with the utmost discretion. The only personal information collected by Native Sons is information which is submitted to us voluntarily and knowingly.
Native Sons will not share any personal information it collects with any unaffiliated third parties unless specified at the point of collection. Native Sons will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete records from its databases when it receives requests to do so, however because of possible retention of a residual copy in a system backup file, it cannot guarantee deletion in every instance. If you send Native Sons an e-mail message, we may retain that message and your e-mail address, as well as any response we send you. Any e-mail you receive from us will contain information regarding how to remove yourself from our mailing list.
At Native Sons and the Native Sons Website, the protection of your privacy is critical to us and we understand that it is vital to the continued trust you place in our company.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
• To process transactions. (we may use your details to contact you regarding your order for reasons such as, but not limited to, failed credit card transactions, incomplete order information, and/or stock availability).
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To send periodic e-mails. The e-mail address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail. If you are just visiting our website, your domain or e-mail address is not automatically collected.
For the purpose of processing your order, we may disclose your details to:
• Our payment gateway service provider.
• Courier companies.
• Companies selected by Native Sons to carry our order fulfillment.
We will not sell, rent or relinquish customer names, addresses or customer identifiable information to anyone. If you communicate with us by e-mail or opt-in to any promotional program that we may offer, we collect your e-mail address and any other information that you elect to provide. This information is used to make our website better, to respond to you promptly, and to inform you about products, services, offers or upcoming promotions that may interest you. Of course, you will always have the option to "opt-out" at any time. Any information that we collect will not be shared or sold to any other company, group or individual. That's our pledge to you!
Storage of credit card numbers
No credit card details are stored permanently by Native Sons.
Security of Information
We utilize industry standard Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) to enable a secure transaction environment for online commerce.
According to CNN, "The prevalent opinion...is that on-line credit card use is actually no riskier for consumers than traditional "low-tech" transactions." We order products online all the time, both as a company and as individuals. When we use a credit card to buy something online, we feel at least as safe as we would using one in a store or restaurant.
We fully support the guidelines for consumer privacy and ethical business practices as set forth by the Direct Marketing Association and the Better Business Bureau Online, both leaders in the establishment of standards that protect the consumer’s right to privacy.
For more information you may contact us at:
Native Sons - 1346 Enterprise Avenue • Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29577 • (800)868-0019 - e-mail: email@example.com